- What information do we collect?
Personal information you disclose to us. We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you register on the website, express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, when you participate in activities on the website or otherwise when you contact us.
Personal Information Provided by You. We collect names; email addresses; phone numbers; usernames; passwords; contact preferences; billing addresses; debit/credit card numbers; mailing addresses; contact or authentication data and other similar information.
Payment Data. We may collect data necessary to process your payment if you make purchases, such as your payment instrument number (such as a credit card number), and the security code associated with your payment instrument. All payment data is stored by Stripe and Access PaySuite. You may find their privacy policies here:
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under the age of 18. By using the website, you represent that you are at least 18. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age have been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to remove the data from our records. If you have any concerns regarding underage user please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Information automatically collected
Some information, such as your internet protocol (IP) address and/or browser and device characteristics is collected automatically when you visit our website. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our website and for our internal analytics and report purposes. Like many businesses, we also collect information through cookies and similar technologies.
The information we collect includes:
- Log and Usage
- Device Data
- Location Data
However, you may prefer to disable cookies. You can do this in the help section of your browser or by going to the About cookies website here, http://www.aboutcookies.org.uk.
- How do we use your information?
We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfillment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent.
We use the information we collect or receive to:
- Facilitate account creation and logon process.
- Post testimonials.
- Request feedback.
- Manage user accounts.
- Send administrative information to you.
- Protect our services.
- Enforce our terms, conditions and policies for business purposes, to comply with legal and regulatory requirements or in connection with our contract.
- Respond to legal requests.
- Fulfill and manage your orders.
- Deliver and facilitate delivery of services to the user.
- Respond to user inquiries/offer support to users.
- Send you marketing and promotional communications.
- Deliver targeting advertising to you.
- For other business purposes.
- Will your information be shared with anyone?.
We may process or share your data that we hold based on the following scenarios:
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose.
- Legitimate interest: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Performance of a contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
- Legal obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental request, a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process.
- Vital interests: we may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Business transfers: we may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- How long do we keep your information?
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize such information, or, if this is not possible, then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
- How do we keep your information safe?.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, despite our safeguards and best efforts to secure your information, no electronic transmission over the internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. We cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to overcome our security and collect/access or modify your information. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our website is at your own risk. You should only access the website within a secure environment.
- What are your privacy rights?
You may review, change or terminate your account with us at any time.
If you are a resident of the UK and believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to contact your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here:
If you have any questions or concerns about your privacy rights you can email us at Sharon@pyramidhygiene.com
If you would at any time like to review or change the information in your account or terminate your account, you can log in to your account settings and update your user account.
- Do we make updates to this policy?
The updated version will be indicated by an updated “revised” date at the top of this page and the updated version will be in effect as soon as it is accessible.
- How can you contact us about this policy?
If you have any questions, comments or concerns regarding this policy, you may contact our data protection officer, Sharon Horseman by email at Sharon@pyramidhygiene.com or by phone at 0800 328 9916 or buy post to:
Pyramid Hygiene LTD
Unit 2 Avondale industrial estate
Cwmbram, Torfaen, NP44 1UG
Thank you for visiting us at Pyramid Hygiene.